I have made available the first version of the new game engine.
This can be found in the game programming resources folder in student shared
Student shared\0Applied ICT\Game programming resources
There are 2 items in this folder of interest
The first is the GameTemplate folder. This entire folder should be copied into your home drive (or onto a USB stick - make sure you make backups of any work on USB sticks!!!!).
The current template is not complete (it needs audio files adding among other things), this will update over the next few days as I bed the template down.
The other file (which is included in the GameTemplate) is Engine3.dll. This file is the compiled version of the game engine. You will only need to access this when I make bug fixes to the engine. I will explain more about that when it happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment