Friday, 10 July 2009

CPU Emulator bug list

Fixes to known bugs/issues
version 0.12 fixes 10th July 2009
==================================
3) RAM and Dissambler window don't show horizontal scrollbar when content to wide - fixed
5) Symbols are not unloaded when a code page is unloaded, have to quit program - fixed (I think), although I haven't fixed point 7 (although I am close to doing this now with the symbol table changes)
6) Multiple code pages cannot have indentical labels (duplicate label errors) - fixed, re-factored symbol table code to associate code pages. Same symbols allowed to exist in different code pages.
7) Code is not unloaded when a code page is unloaded - this now happens all memory addresses allocated are released appropriately on unload.
version 0.11 fixes 10th July 2009
==================================
1) STO X(value) writing to address $0 - fixed
I hadn't implemented Indexed addressing for Write operations!!
2) LDA X - being recognised as NOP - fixed
I was not picking up the register when register addressing mode was used
outstanding bugs/known issues
======================
1) STO X(value) writing to address $0
2) LDA X being recognised as NOP
3) RAM and Dissambler window don't show horizontal scrollbar when content to wide
4) Instruction window just shows instructions and not supported addressing modes
5) Symbols are not unloaded when a code page is unloaded, have to quit program
6) Multiple code pages cannot have identical labels (duplicate label errors)
7) Code is not unloaded when a code page is unloaded
8) Need to re-visit device interface implementation and remove bodges
9) Not rendering negative values in dissambly window properly
please post bug reports by placing a comment on this buglist, check the known bugs/issues first so I can avoid multiple bug reports:
try to describe the fault, what instruction was involved, what the visible outcome was (whether it was a crash or mistake in decoding etc...)

No comments:

Post a Comment