I'm currently testing with the help of Dan Barratt getting your projects working on the XBOX. This will require altering your project so it builds for PC and XBOX and also using a different version of the game engine specifically designed to work on the XBOX (all the same commands and features exist).
This will involve me now producing incremental changes for both PC and XBOX engines (requiring double updates). This is only something you will need to do if you actually want to get your system working on the XBOX.
On the student shared I will be placing the XBOX version of the engine in a folder called XBOXEngine, please do not get this confused with the stock PC one which you already use.
I'll give more information out when I get a system to make this work as easily as possible.
More information in a future post, and I'll post the changes you'll need to make to your project on the help blog at some point in the near future.
Wednesday, 10 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment