I am unable to upload the dll file to googledocs (I don't think it likes accepting executable code), I am looking for a free hosting service that will accept the dll's, but for the time being if you want the files please e-mail ebarwell@palmers.ac.uk and I'll e-mail it to you directly.
There is still a problem with rendering errors if losing graphics device state I have put some code in to fix things but I can still get errors when forcing the graphics card to Change between one and two monitors (this should not be a problem). Can you test 3.13 going into full screen mode and post a comment on this post, so that I can be sure at least that works. If it doesn't I'll have to re-think the renderer.
Bugs fixed in this release
==========================
Sprite002: fixed viewport limit problems. It was caused by the code that checks to see if a viewport is active, it was assuming all sprites were in world coordinate mode rather stupidly.
AnimatedTexture001: fixed animation not changing, it only affected doing a FrameRate after OnDistance. You should now be able to switch a sprite between diferent animation methods no problems.
EventManager002: fixed dozy mistake preventing the returning of event names, the code was set to return the string version of the object type - can't even understand why I wrote it that way - must have been testing something else and forgot to change it back!
EngineManager006: fixed problems when using RemoveAllLayers(), and then adding more layers.
Just leaves the rather very very complicated TileSheet001 :(
Changes in this release
=======================
EngineManager
-------------
added - GetFirstSpriteOfThisType(), this returns a single sprite of the type given, this is useful if you know you have one particular sprite of a type that you need to manipulate.
added - RemoveFirstSpriteOfThisType(), this will remove the first occurence of a sprite with the given type.
added - KillFirstSpriteOfThisType(), this will kill (and hence launch any funeral handler) the first occurence of a sprite with the given type.
LayerManager
------------
added - RemoveLayer(), this allows you to remove an individual layer from the layermanager. It may be preferable to just hide an existing layer tho'
Sunday, 20 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment